Examples on YouTube: Asfa Aftab
- EATING DISORDERS – A package produced for Sunrise Radio’s “Health Box” segment. As it was Eating Disorders Awareness Week I decided to cover everything you should know about the issue. I interviewed Rebecca Field, Head of Communications at BEAT (a leading charity), Nayha Faris and Paul Smith both who share their experiences with an eating disorder.
- BULLYING – A mini package of 3 produced for a university assignment, talking about bullying and the effects.
- DECEMBEARD – Beating Bowel Cancer – Another packaged produced for Sunrise Radio’s “Health Box” segment exploring Bowel Cancer, the symptoms and raising awareness via Decemebeard. I interviewed Graham Kelly, Fundraising Director at the charity Beating Bowel Cancer and Luke Squires, Fundraising Director at Bowel Cancer UK.
- CHICKEN MASALA | COOKING FEATURE – A cooking segment broadcast on my university radio show “Culture Shock.”
- RADIO PORTFOLIO 2018 – A portfolio including all radio content produced and an insight of my live radio shows at Bradford Asian Radio.
- 2017 WESTMINSTER ATTACK – Local community leaders being interviewed regarding their opinions on the 2017 Westminster Attack. Bana Gora, Chief Executive of Muslim Women’s Council, Subah Amini, Regional Coordinator for the press and media at the Ahmadi Community and Bradford West MP Naz Shah.
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL | RADIO SHOW – I hosted a special radio show, on the first anniversary of Bradford Asian Radio.
- DOLMIO AND UNCLE BEN’S | University – I was working behind the camera and was the interviewer. This news story was produced for HudTv, a university assignment.
- SUNIEL SHETTY AT AKBARS – Working behind the camera as my colleague at Sunrise Radio interviewed famous Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty. I was also responsible for photography at this event.