Thank you to the lovely J and very kind Chiru for nominating me! Do check them out: Storms Can Be Beautiful Too 🌸, Inspire & Change. I always look forward to reading their posts 😍 both of them are very inspirational and great writers.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & link their blog so everyone can visit.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the Award logo on your blog post.
🌸How long have you been blogging? 6 years, I think since 2012! I’ve been blogging on and off throughout the years.
🌸What made you want to begin blogging? My blog started off as a college assignment – I was studying Journalism, my tutor told me “anything you write, post it to wordpress” and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing.
🌸What makes you happy? Apart from writing; my family, my independence and reading.
🌸If you could travel back in time and change something in your life, would you? I don’t think I’d want to change anything but if I could travel back -I’d tell my little self that; time is very important, make good memories. You don’t know when you’ll be seeing someone for the last time.
🌸Where do you see yourself in ten years? Still writing. Maybe have became an author who raises awareness on taboo topics or traveling the world making documentaries on under-developed countries/how people are living… and then married, children? Probably lol.
🌸If you could spend an hour talking with anyone, who would it be? My grandfather. I was very little when he left, he was an amazing person from what everyone tells me. I just wish I had more time to have a proper conversation with him.
🌸What area of life do you wish to improve? My career.
🌸Do you have a favourite holiday or time of the year? My favourite time of the year is Winter! I love dark evenings, the heavy rain and snow.
🌸Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? I don’t know, I love talking -once I start, I don’t stop. I love making new friends but then somedays are the total opposite.
🌸What do you consider your biggest accomplishment? Presenting daily radio shows – if you suffer from social anxiety, you’ll know how much of a struggle it is to even have a simple conversation. Becoming a Radio Presenter helped me so much.
🌸Do you have any advice for new bloggers? Have conversations with everyone. You can learn so much from others experiences and that will reflect in your writing. -Carry a diary.
🌸What is your goal in life? That whatever I do, I be happy doing it.
🌸Mention your most favourite destination? Venice, Italy!
🌸What are the best life teaching movie you have ever seen? Aamir Khan’s; 3 Idiots.
🌸Do you think humans still deserve to live in this world? And why? Yes, they do deserve to live in this world. I believe that there are far more good people in this world than bad.
🌸Best quote you remember? “If your thought is a rose, you are a rose garden; And if it is a thorn, you are fuel for the fire.” —Rumi🌹
🌸What gives you satisfaction of living your life? Family and that they are happy.
🌸One best advice to fellow bloggers? Read, a lot!
My questions I’m asking:
- Can you tell everyone what your blog is about and what to expect from your posts?
- If you were to ever write an Autobiography, what would the title be and why?
- Who inspires you in life?
- If you had to disappear and start a whole new life, what would you want your new life to look like?
- What are your best qualities, according to you?
- If magic was real, what spell would you learn first?
- What would the box with all your 2019 goals look like?
- Do you think that Aliens exist?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What is the first thing you notice about a person?
- What is your favourite season and why?
I nominate the lovely bloggers down below to answer these questions: